Tuesday, November 13, 2007

homeschooling myself

since i don't have the time or daycare for taking college classes at the moment, i've decided to homeschool myself a bit in the medical field. i've found some great books to help with studying that break things down very simply:

medical terminology demystified
anatomy demystified
physiology demystified

even better, they are available through the library. i'm sticking to that route for the terminology but for a & p i bought them. i've also located a great musical concept that i hope to purchase soon:

lyrical life science - volume 3 the human body


since i'm still torn about getting my nursing degree, i think this is a great route to take since i'll be learning at my own pace and still furthering my education.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails