Sunday, February 6, 2011

Herbal Ally Challenge #4: Impressions Completed

This has been a crazy week, I apologize for the lateness of this post and the next challenge! We've had way too many snow days this week and it threw my entire schedule off.

I've had an enjoyable time playing around with different mediums to create my impressions of nettle this week. I decided to only do my art work on the right side pages and leave the left side blank for writing in for the next challenges so I could have the art work to look at in between the writing to sort of break it up a bit.

Besides working on the impressions this week I continued with my infusions. I have an order in to Mountain Rose for more nettles which should arrive in 2 more days. In light of the snow, I don't think we'll be seeing any live nettles here for quite awhile much to my dismay!

How did your impressions turn out? Share a few of your favorites!

1 comment:

karisma said...

Oh my! I think I might be embarrassed to show my drawings. LOL. You are so creative!!!! I have to admit I am struggling with the whole making my journal look nice. I really need to start writing in it more too. I have been finding it easier to jot stuff down on the blog.

I especially love the tissue paper one. Very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails