Wednesday, January 30, 2008

winter goals

my winter goals are a bit more haphazard. i am still stumbling around, trying to get back on track. i have been very contemplative about my role in life and my purpose for inhabiting this earth. lots of attitude adjusting for myself has been in progress which i think is overall improving my moods and ability to get things done.

-revamp binder (stay tuned for posts and pictures on this endeavor)
-build choreboard and put into action
-plan this year's garden
-sort seeds and order anything needed
-paint playroom and hang up world map
-order bee equipment
-check into purchasing commercial pet feed license to sell raw goat's milk
-work out details for chicken share (we raise meat birds and everyone interested pays for their share and helps butcher when they are grown and gets to take home their own birds

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails