Friday, February 1, 2008

february

february...the month of love and fun. we start it off with eat ice cream for breakfast day tomorrow. the kids are very excited. this will be the first year we participated in this event but i wanted to do something that was different than our normal routine and would be loved by all, including my husband who loves ice cream.

this month, i hope to accomplish a lot in the short month. thankfully, we get that extra day! haha

-paint playroom
-hang world map in playroom
-order seeds
-sew bag for carrying purse stuff and herbal medicine stuff
-start sourdough
-start kombucha
-tap trees
-work on binder (the neverending task)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ohhhh, I love this idea! We so rarely have ice cream in the house, but, yesterday hubby got some for after dinner. So, yay! We celebrated in a round about way too!

Oh, and I love your planner/workbook! I'm going to have to get one of those started sometime. I love to organize things like that. I may be hitting you up for ideas in the near future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails