Saturday, November 20, 2010

it's creeping up on us like a bad pair of underwear

the holidays. i've been pretty ambivalent about the upcoming holidays but thank goodness that stores have holiday gear out in full force, radio stations are blaring holiday music and towns have already put up their decorations to remind me.

/sarcasm

it's so easy to get caught up in the holiday mindset of buying, spending, overindulging...this article is a great reminder of what we should be doing and how we can downscale our holiday season.

1 comment:

Anna Marie said...

I just love your title! And I most thoroughly agree with the sentiment! My family doesn't celebrate any of the holidays except for Thanksgiving, and I'm thankful to have avoided the trap of excessive spending so tied to this season.

Related Posts with Thumbnails